There are many reasons to consider the next step in your career:
- You are ready for a new challenge
- You have the feeling that your current position doesn’t allow you to use your talents to the fullest
- A reorganization is a reason to look for something else
- Redundancy forces you to look at other options
- You ‘rolled’ into your current job and are wondering whether it actually suits you
- The organization has changed, and you no longer feel at home there
These questions call for reflection on the further course of your career. Career guidance helps you to regain control over your future.
A bright new course for a bright new career
You will gain insight into your talents, qualities, motivation and dreams. In addition, we will map out your experience and possibilities. What are your aspirations, and do you have the right knowledge and skills for the position you aspire to? What are your wishes regarding work-life balance? What kind of organization do you function best in? What are the possibilities and how realistic are they? And what steps will you take to realize your plans?
“I now know where I want to go. This gives me focus and helps me make the right decisions.”
Curious about your next step, and would you like more information about my approach? I would be happy to tell you more during an orientational meeting, free of charge.
Please contact me to make an appointment.